Why Sell At Auction?
The public auction process is now the fastest growing method of selling real estate in the United States.
The National Auctioneers Association estimated that approximately $58.6 billion in real estate was sold at live auction in the United States in 2008.
- Buyers come prepared to buy. Lookers are eliminated because bidders must prequalify through a non-refundable deposit of 10 to 20 percent upon becoming the successful bidders.
- Our customized and aggressive advertising tailored to each clients needs will insure that everyone, near and far, has had an equal opportunity to buy your property.
- The seller has full control of the sale date, selling terms and closing date.
- Auctions create excitement and increase buyer competition for the property.
- The auction creates a sense of urgency and brings interested parties to a point of decision.
- The auction moves the price upward instead of needing to negotiate down.
- Buyers know the seller is committed to sell.
- The buyer knows they are getting the property at a fair market price set by public bidding.
- The buyer has full control of what they want to bid to own the property.
- Auctions reduce the potential negotiating time for the buyer.
- We also offer personal property and machinery auctions.